[FoRK] Khan Academy's Venture Capital series

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun Sep 18 08:09:45 PDT 2011

You want to feed your kids to VCs? Why not just sell them to the local
drug warlord, since they will definitely have a better chance at a happy
life with the warlord than anywhere near a VC.

Also, Khan's advice is mostly weapons grade bullshit. He's lecturing way
WAY outside his areas of expertise these days.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/