[FoRK] Laws that ban texting while driving couldbecounter productive

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Mon Sep 19 07:57:39 PDT 2011

On 9/19/11 9:33 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Everybody's fiats are tied in a common race to the bottom.
We may as well set the hourly minimum wage to USD 1.50 in every
country.  Otherwise, corporations will have to keep shifting plants from
one continent to another until they force it there.  Think of all the
time and conflict we could save by making it global, today!

> In unrelated news, the Pirates got 9% in Berlin this weekend.
Arrrr!  Ye had ta say that, din't ye?

Sure and I coulda toldya Pirates would take this fine day!

    http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

GS