[FoRK] Google+

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Sep 21 19:39:14 PDT 2011

Noon Silk wrote on 9/16/2011 4:02 AM:
> G+ just needs to add a few new features (ability to set home screen to
> certain circles, other obvious ones, etc), and get over the invite
> requirement.

Well today Facebook is trying even harder to piss people off. I cannot
fathom the use case[1] this was designed for. G+ is currently having 404
issues (tried from multiple locations) - not that there is anyone there
even with open invite.

This is fun(ny) as hell, Zuckerberg and Page have a Brewster's
Millions[2] bet going don't they ;)

[1] If you have to ask... you must be a social networking employee ;)
[2] They have bet each other $1 on who can tank their company first.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/