[FoRK] Army Tracking Plan: Drones That Never Forget a Face

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Thu Sep 29 09:04:59 PDT 2011

On hearing about this I have decided to invest heavily in the rubber nosed,
wigs, and the fake moustache and beard businesses.

Plus, in case gait detection comes back into vogue, I have decided to invest
in the distributors of MBT footwear (
http://us.mbt.com/Default.aspx?lang=en-US&suggest=1) in the middle east and
the indo-pak-agfgha area.

Also I am going to patent putting a stone in your shoe to alter gait.

Also