[FoRK] alternatives to Project?

Kelley Walker kelley at inkworkswell.com
Wed Oct 5 06:12:18 PDT 2011

Hey all -

I'm looking into alternatives for Microsoft Project. Doing some legwork for
my manager because I'm working from home due to a cracked tailbone.
Initially, I was looking into open source alternatives, but he mentioned
something about whether there were programs simply based on Excel.

Wondering if the FoRK crew has direct experience with any open source
alternatives. I can find the alternatives, I'm more interested in your
personal experience/reviews of the alternatives.

Thanks,

Kelley