[FoRK] [IRR] RMS on SPJ

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Oct 7 07:22:29 PDT 2011

NeXT rocked.  Apple was crap until OSX and the iphone 3+ then it rocked
too.   The only downside is the cost of the hardware.  I wish they'd
open up OSX to install on anything.   Oh, and the other downside?  A
deluded mass culture who thinks they are more computer savvy and more
secure than everyone else just because they spent more on a computer.

That's Job's magic, the jedi mind trick that people truly believe they
are smarter by using a Mac.  It's just a tool.  Like any other it has
it's applicability and inappropriateness.

Greg