[FoRK] [IRR] RMS on SPJ

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Oct 7 10:03:15 PDT 2011

The key is innovation, quality, and concentrating on how to build
things efficiently.  One major key to that is automation.  Whether CNC,
3D printers, or robotics in general, you have to leverage labor to the
point that even the cost of efficient shipping is a barrier of entry
and competition.

It sounds like Tesla is employing robotics to a high degree to produce
cars faster and cheaper