[FoRK] [IRR] RMS on SPJ

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 7 15:38:59 PDT 2011

Where, in what I said, did you get "altruistic"??

As part of what you said, Ford is also credited for reasoning that, in addition to having more productive workers, by paying them $5/day -- double the going wage at the time -- lots of his workers would also be able to afford to buy what they were building, thus increasing/ensuring demand.

Where's the altruism??  Simple and sensible economics that today's robber barons seem to have completely overlooked.

         ...ken...