[FoRK] [IRR] RMS on SPJ

Sean Conner sean at conman.org
Fri Oct 7 18:08:11 PDT 2011

It was thus said that the Great Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo once stated:
> Where, in what I said, did you get "altruistic"??

  Start with this:

> > The problemyou refuse to consider is: "How do we do this to employ
> > persons who can then turn around and buy these products?"  It's great to
> > create something, but if no one can buy it what is the point?

  Coupled with this:

> Even back in the Jurassic period of manufacturing Henry Ford had that figured out.

  It comes across as Henry Ford just deciding to pay his employees a huge
wage so they can buy his cars.  No, he was trying to figure out a way to
stop loosing money making cars.  He looked, and found that training costs
were high, and he had a high employee churn rate.  He raised the pay until
total training costs dropped.

  -spc (You want to look for good words, did you know that John D.
	Rockefeller saved the whales?)