[FoRK] Go Aaron Greenspan

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun Oct 23 00:47:45 PDT 2011

It's rather surprising he hasn't committed "suicide" by shooting himself
37 times in the back of the head isn't it. Most of the legal system
exists to prevent anyone from the money flows away from the existing
families, guess he's the black sheep ;) History is littered with people
that have tried.

And California is an insane place to have a company, don't fool yourself.

Stephen Williams wrote on 10/22/2011 9:42 PM:
> Generally, California doesn't seem that bad to me as some things are
> pretty easy and advanced. Except when you get caught in one of these
> situations. Then they stonewall and try to run you over. Often there's a
> secret solution it seems where they can do what they want. If "they"
> decide to want it.
> http://www.aarongreenspan.com/writing/brown.html

Adam L. Beberg