[FoRK] Go Aaron Greenspan

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun Oct 23 00:47:45 PDT 2011

It's rather surprising he hasn't committed "suicide" by shooting himself
37 times in the back of the head isn't it. Most of the legal system
exists to prevent anyone from the money flows away from the existing
families, guess he's the black sheep ;) History is littered with people
that have tried.

And California is an insane place to have a company, don't fool yourself.

http://chiefexecutive.net/best-worst-states-for-business

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/