[FoRK] Go Aaron Greenspan

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Oct 23 02:40:52 PDT 2011

On Sun Oct 23 00:47:45 2011, Adam L Beberg wrote:
> It's rather surprising he hasn't committed "suicide" by shooting himself 37 times in the back of the head isn't it. Most of

37 signals?

> the legal system exists to prevent anyone from the money flows away from the existing families, guess he's the black sheep ;)

Pointing out that universities are covered by the law is a good
strategy, although most of them have enough money to meet any licensing
requirements.

> History is littered with people that have tried.
>
> And California is an insane place to have a company, don't fool yourself.
>
> http://chiefexecutive.net/best-worst-states-for-business

Nice link.  I don't see details on more metrics than the 9 they have
listed.  I'd also be curious which CEOs they surveyed.

You'd be crazy to start certain kinds of business in California, NY,
etc.  While for others, you'd be crazy not to, even with the friction.