[FoRK] Wall Street Isn't Winning – It's Cheating

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Oct 27 16:21:24 PDT 2011

I don't think you'll find anyone who wasn't against the bailouts, though
I think you'll find a full diversity of opinions of how to fix it.  The
main complaint of the Occupy movement seems to be to complain that all
that bailout money could have been spent on more social programs
instead.  I'm of the opinion it shouldn't have been spent at all.  But I
digress...

You mean to tell me you haven't followed the religious Mac vs PC flame
wars of the past 30 years?

Greg