[FoRK] [FoSDW] The Myth of Prodigy and Why it Matters

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun Oct 30 10:39:33 PDT 2011

Don't forget the fourth leg of the stool: Creativity.  True creativity
is a threat.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110903142411.htm

There was an article from 20 years ago that I'm not even going to try to
find about how creative people have just as many bad ideas as good ones,
but the difference why they are successful is the raw quantity of ideas
where some of them take root.

Greg