[FoRK] Fwd: [ PFIR ] Google announces opt-out for wi-fi location database, but beware of possible side effects

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Nov 16 08:18:25 PST 2011

If you're concerned enough about MAC addresses, rotate them to random values at any frequency want.  You might have to run Linux
everywhere to do it (haven't cared whether you can change that level elsewhere), but that is a small price to pay to avoid
monitoring by the G-man (Google?  Government?  Oooh, they're the same!  This is what those movies in the 50's were warning us about!)

Just make sure you complete the security measures:  Never leave the house or be seen through a window without face covering.
Disguise your biometric signature (good luck appearing smaller, lighter, and with a different gait).  Don't use the same vehicles
with any associatable ID.  Stay at a different location every night.  Travel to a different location for work every day.  Good luck.

In the one hour a day you have left, try to do something useful.  Without a traceable IP address or writing or coding style.  With
untraceable funds.

sdw