[FoRK] Disruptions: Fliers Must Turn Off Devices, but It's Not Clear Why

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Wed Dec 7 11:11:02 PST 2011

Hehe...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/alec-baldwin-words-with-friends-twitter-american-airlines-270843

    "After garnering attention on Tuesday with a well-documented
eviction from an American Airlines flight for playing "Words With
Friends," the /30 Rock/ star encouraged his nearly 600,000 readers to
unfollow him en masse, in hopes of crashing his account. And he seems to
have gotten his wish."

As of Wednesday morning, @AlecBaldwin
<https://twitter.com/#%21/AlecBaldwin> is now listed as "deactivated."

Thus disrupting the earlier theory:

    http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-has-not-quit-twitter/

Baldwin did what many people do when they get overwhelmed by tweets: He
changed his username from @AlecBaldwin
<https://twitter.com/#%21/alecbaldwin> to @deactivated001
<https://twitter.com/#%21/deactivated001>....

But, now Alec is: