[FoRK] 20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Totally Out Of Control

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:36:09 PST 2011

I don't know anything about this person. All I know is what was
reposted here. The facts have surely been badly distorted by the
endless repostings. Do you have more reliable info, Bill?

I'll bet she's getting plenty of crazy hate mail from people who have
caught the virus. One thing I would do to see that her life gets
better is not make her the target of a viral meme.