[FoRK] 20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Totally Out Of Control

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Dec 7 17:19:43 PST 2011

Tricky.  I might support this line of reasoning:
At some point that clearly is detrimental to children involved:
Take children away.  Require support from all identifiable fathers.
Put the woman in a mental hospital where she won't be a danger to others (new children).  When she is no longer a danger
(sterilized), she can get out.

However, it's very tough to get to the point where that is clearly proper.  Although not so hard for bad drug addicts and some other
cases.
While forced sterilization is generally and maybe absolutely bad, confinement to prevent "harm to others" might be much easier to
justify to solve the problem.

Stephen