[FoRK] 20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Totally Out Of Control

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:11:18 PST 2011

Given that we are a Corporate Theocracy I wonder about the very nature of
this thread. It clearly states in the Eula that you agreed to at birth that
under Section Thirty-Seven B  it states quite clearly that all offers shall
become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this
photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights,
privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera
. . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo
bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal!
You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has
to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

Government aid you may ask.....

I said Good Day!

-tom(srsly read the faq)higgins