[FoRK] Disruptions: Fliers Must Turn Off Devices, but It's Not Clear Why

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:41:10 PST 2011

What is fun though is to run a wifi/Bluetooth scanner and see who is
flapping open in the friendly skies. Wireshark( yes there is a android ver)
is also fun if you can find an association. Last flight my son and I had
little summtin summtin  net going to play Minecraft on the Android devices.
No plane crash but if you have to go going while diggy diggy holeing is the
way to go. Just saying.

-tom(i am a dwarf and iam digging  a hole)higgins