[FoRK] 20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Totally Out Of Control

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Fri Dec 9 00:06:24 PST 2011

Mr  Higgins you mother fucking cock sucking mutha suckah.

How was I supposed to know your apperance would stain my onther
sucking fucking 200 peso fucking keyboard.

Lick my mother sucking ass you mother fucking f\disruptive mother
sucking mother suckhah.

Ainto no 27/B gonna save your muth asucking ashole from this muthah
sucking bullshit.

You can be one mutha suckingh decade off from groun d \\\ murtha
sucking zero and you wil stiill be wayy offrf and spot on mtha fuckah.

Good fucking day to your motha sucking self