[FoRK] Mice Type

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Dec 16 20:53:35 PST 2011

Heh...
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/11/12/16/1545235/us-watchdog-bans-photoshop-use-in-cosmetics-ads

In an interview about Hitchens: Cocktail flu.

Android ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) Webkit changes have broken many custom webkit wrappers...  A bug I'll have to fix for my main
project.

It took 20 days, but I got a bite on my complaint.

The Mountain View hospital is very nice.  And uber high tech.  LED mood lights.  Newest gadgets.  Gone are the warnings not to
use your cell phone in the hospital (I'm looking at you Virginia.).  Instead, they have fast free WiFi.  The triage nurse was
the perkiest thing...  (I was a bystander.)

Now, off to polish off AI & ML.  Awesome.