[FoRK] Businessweek vs. Onion vs. Reality

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 25 16:18:43 PST 2012

I'm obviously not American so I really have to ask ... no tongue in cheek ... totally sincere:

Is this shit serious????

I mean, really serious????

There are enough people in the United States of America who (?)think(?) this way to get apparently serious press coverage??

Honestly? This is not just some kind of early April Fool's deal??

        ...ken...