[FoRK] Mining humans was Re: Big Data

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun Feb 5 19:28:55 PST 2012

Lol...no, I just meant that human big data is far more challenging
because it doesn't map well to current big data approaches, thus the
problems are more challenging as they require more creative thinking and
there's less of a level competitive playing field.

BTW, my favorite movie of 2011 is Moneyball.  It's basically about
taking an unfair playing field with one metric and "changing the equation".

Greg