[FoRK] DC area consulting jobs

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:59:06 PST 2012

>From a friend of my sister, in case anyone here's looking for work:

*From:* Stacy Mindlin <stacymindlin at gmail.com>
*Date:* February 8, 2012 10:41:35 AM EST
*To:* SmithPeeps at yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* *[SmithPeeps] Hiring Java and .NET Consultants*

I'm looking for Java and .NET developers who also have excellent
communication and consulting skills to join Excella Consulting (
www.excella.com).  Please see job descriptions below and send me your
resume if you think you're a good fit.  Note:  Jobs are in the DC area, and
you must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.

Thanks,
Stacy Mindlin
Smith 2009

Java/JVM Languages Developer

We are currently looking for experienced, analytical thinkers with great
business and technology skills. The ideal candidate is a great communicator
and is interested in working with small agile teams to deliver mission
critical applications using and learning a diverse mix of the following
Java Virtual Machine (JVM) technologies:

•Groovy, Scala, Clojure, Ruby/JRuby
•Python/Jython
•Spring MVC, Struts 2, Google Web Toolkit, Grails
•Spring 3, EJB3
•HTML, Dojo, jQuery, ExtJS
•Ant+Ivy, Maven, Gradle
•Subversion, Git, Mercurial
•Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, Nexus
•Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic
•Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgresSQL
•JPA, Hibernate, iBaTis
.NET Developer

We are currently looking for Microsoft technology professionals experienced
in:

•C#
•SharePoint 2007/2010
•Microsoft SQL Server
•Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
•Agile Engineering

Additionally, we are seeking individuals who have a strong passion for
building cutting edge solutions and a passion for using the right
technologies to solve problems.  Microsoft Certifications are a plus.