[FoRK] Ubuntu on Android

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Feb 22 10:14:58 PST 2012

I'm completely with you: the last 3 major technical projects I've been
involved in have been SIMD/MIMD multi-GPGPU with shared memspace
combined with multi-CPU optimized collaborator subsystems.

Rewrites = competitive differentiators & algorithmic IP

Though classic multi-threaded techniques (depending on how you define
that) don't always apply.

Greg