[FoRK] almost

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Feb 27 10:12:08 PST 2012

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote on 2/27/2012 7:45 AM:
> The iphone still has the edge on apps and usability, but the soon to be
> commonplace quad core tegra, hummingbird, and snapdragons are going to
> big differentiators for those of us that like AR, 3d, high graphics
> games, and blu-ray quality media or taking HD video on our phones.

Because what everyone craves is to watch movies and play games on a 4"
screen instead of their big screen.

Just a hunch, but I'm thinking that's maybe not the killer app we've
been waiting for.

Thunderbolt port. At this point if Apple doesn't put one on the iPhone
5, they will have serious problems since that's where everyone else is
headed. OS X and iOS are growing in that direction.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/