[FoRK] almost

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Feb 27 11:01:39 PST 2012

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote on 2/27/2012 10:34 AM:
> Using media when, where, and how you want it *is* a killer app.
> Complaints about screen size are typically from someone who's never
> crossed that river.

Been there, didn't have a danake for the ferryman.

You're suggesting I watch movies while driving aren't you. Because
everywhere else I have a larger screen available. The killer app isn't
the screen, it's the I/O.

> BTW, if you have new vuzix media glasses, it's just like a 50ft movie
>screen anyways...

Wearing glasses to watch the movie. People LOVE that! ;)

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/