[FoRK] InSanitarium: Count the crazies

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Feb 29 11:45:26 PST 2012

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote on 2/29/2012 11:02 AM:
> What a GREAT SHOW the Republicans are putting on this year. I am just
> *glued* to POTUS on Sirius these days and weeks.

Santorum is Taliban-style religious extremist crazy. Mitt is so 1% he
cannot even communicate with the 99%, and has the magic underwear
"chosen one" crazy religious thing going on too.

Neither can beat Obama by any wild stretch of anyone's imagination. The
GOP knows that, and discusses it not so secretly.

So the fun is going to be the brokered convention. The rest of this is
just vapid entertainment.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/