[FoRK] almost

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:56:52 PST 2012

I reckon I do not cotton to the mass lumpens dream of a killer app, I
will say that if there is not something like AppInventor or SL4A then
the platform is dead to me. I do not play it well or often, but if  I
can not easily futz with code to do some odd bit of task or another
then what really is the point of the damn thing? NPR streamer...any
20$ Deal Extreme special can do that....same for mp3 playing. Watching
things? Sure I will sometimes watch the Yogs or some such on my
phone...maybe even catch a half watch episode of top chef ...but it
will take 10 inches or more to please me....for video.....erm...moving
along....So this iWhatever thang....geeka please.....you really want
that can of smacketh downing opening up on ya?

-tom(being able to code up a Stephen Fry wake up alarm app for my own
use...priceless)higgins