[FoRK] Onlive Desktop

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Mar 10 09:11:59 PST 2012

Ah Microsoft, you always have to be a pain in the ass, right?  This was your one chance to get back users you have lost by making
your products painless, and you just have to be jerks.  Good luck protecting that revenue.

http://www.crn.com/news/cloud/232602297/microsoft-onlive-windows-desktop-as-a-service-violates-terms.htm;jsessionid=19rc+vJeAriIg9q7lu8ZDA**.ecappj02?cid=nl_crn

I hope I can get to implementing my ideas for replacing traditional spreadsheets / word processors / presentation apps.