[FoRK] Minecraft Scientific/Graphing calculator - Sin Cos Tan Log Square root [video]

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:13:28 PDT 2012

Yep, I need to grab that and walk thru the redstone wiring....lots of
great learning to be done in there. My eldest boy (age 9) helped me
build a bin/dec converter and a few gewgaws to play around with logic
gates. I have to say, it was so much damn fun for both of us, he
picked up some good basics and we both got to take turns keeping the
creepers away during our builds...yes we like to build redstone with
hostiles as it ups the ante on learning:)-

-tom(minecraft is the swiss army knife of teachable moments)higgins