[FoRK] [tt] [silk] Happiness Is A Network Property, Not Just A Personal State

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Apr 5 09:59:57 PDT 2012

Makes me think of insecure people who are constantly trying to find
external validation.

"OMG ('someone is wrong on the Interweb'), someone posted something I
didn't like! I'm going to post it to all my social feeds and troll for
others in my social echo-chamber of a circle who think like me so I can
feel better about my opinion and convince myself that person was just a
dick instead of having to actually use my brain and think about it..."

Spreads like a headcold.

Greg