[FoRK] [tt] [silk] Happiness Is A Network Property, Not Just A Personal State

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Apr 6 08:11:21 PDT 2012

We need to write a book on happiness.  Perhaps wrongheaded and inapplicable to anyone else, but maybe not.

Only certain kinds of happiness are relationship related.  For a lot of people, relationship happiness is all they experience or
know about.
For others, relationship happiness is noise compared to other joys or at worst one of many.  Plus, you can differentiate between
friends, partner, peers, like-minded shared interest / goal communities, etc.  Each of those has a very different feel, sometimes a
different grammar in a sense.

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net stephendwilliams at gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in V:650-450-UNIX (8649) V:866.SDW.UNIX
V:703.371.9362 F:703.995.0407 AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams Yahoo:sdwlignet Resume: http://sdw.st/gres Personal: http://sdw.st