[FoRK] Project Glass

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Apr 6 08:45:59 PDT 2012

Terminator came out in 1984.

CHI'91 had an AR overlay for mechanical analysis.  I'd have to check the
proceedings to get an exact cite.

Xerox Parc was going ubiquitous computing and video based extensions to
physical architecture in the Media Space projects.  Those were '91-
93.

AR was somewhat popularized in 97 with the "Living in Augmented Reality"
seminal paper and the IEEE workshop in 1998.

Greg