[FoRK] Project Glass

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Apr 6 09:12:04 PDT 2012

I'm surprised no one mentioned this parody yet of Google Glasses: ;)
http://www.tomscott.com/glasses/

Also, I think subvocal recognition will make a big difference as well - few
people want to look like idiots using Siri (or the glasses) in public.
Though talking into their bluetooth headsets looking like they were schizo
hasn't stopped many folks.