[FoRK] Project Glass

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri Apr 6 11:22:12 PDT 2012

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Lucas Gonze wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflector_sight
> >
> > See the animated picture on the top.
>
> Great call.

Ehem, thinking of it for a bit longer, perhaps one could argue fata
morgana is a naturally occurring AR-like phenomenon. So, the idea might
have been with us for a long, long time (as someone could have been
wondering, how all those images of "nonexisting" things do appear).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

> > My first post here, so hello everybody.
>
> Welcome!

Thank you :-) .