[FoRK] Harmony Schools

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon May 14 11:54:48 PDT 2012

I don't know about other religious strains, but the Catholic church in
general and in my lifetime--starting with Pope John Paul II--embraces
science.  They see it as I do, a tool to further mankind and not
contradictory.  They have a series of written doctrines that in some
sense understand the scientific process and principles far, far better
than some scientists and disciplines that hold a blind spot to
indeterminism, inconsistency, and incompleteness.

Natural reasoning, a cornerstone of scientific thought and endeavors
including logics is an inalienable part of human awareness...inalienable
in the sense that trying to separate out natural reason from humankind
would be like separating one from one's soul.

Greg