[FoRK] World stocks dive on Greece turmoil

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed May 16 18:12:26 PDT 2012

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo wrote on 5/16/2012 4:23 PM:
> Can someone tell me why the stock markets are in such a tizzy about this at this point?  It should have been obvious months ago what the outcome will be and should already be priced into anything that might be affected by a Greek default.

The looting of Greece is mostly done, and the outcome is already known.
The rich will only become richer as it runs it's course and the
taxpayers bail them out.

The panic is that the peons might do what Iceland did and destroy the
grand scam of fiat currency and fractional reserve banking (not to
mention the promises of infinite pensions). i.e. It's the elections
stupid, and the whole thing may come apart if the right people are not
in control while the rich loot the corpse.

But fear not, those in power will destroy every last one of us before
they are confronted with actually having to produce something of value
for a living. So really, no worries.

Just enjoy the show and stick to atoms over bits while the world burns.
Also, popcorn :)

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/