[FoRK] <nettime> Privacy, Moglen, @ioerror, #rp12

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun May 20 22:52:35 PDT 2012

Our cloud services are getting more sophisticated and commodity oriented.  At some level of sophistication, apps, services, and
structured communication can be organized in a persistent way in the cloud while being intermittently communicated with via
end-clients.  It doesn't necessarily take building something just like Facebook to get equivalent functionality.

Doing something just like what you suggest below is possible, as are a number of other ways to slice and dice it.

Stephen