[FoRK] The most bitter divorce song? (warning: four letter words)

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun May 20 23:28:04 PDT 2012

http://simplysolo.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/top-10-bestworst-breakup-songs/
Non-bitter:
http://simplysolo.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/top-10-empowering-breakup-songs/

http://breakup-songs.com/
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-breakup-songs.html

Few people understand relationships or love, or themselves for that matter, sufficiently to reach productive, happy equilibrium
before a starter marriage or two.  Or equivalent dating / living-with time, at least past 25 or maybe even 30.

It seems that many college kids in California mostly get the idea that relationships should be play for a long time before you
get serious if you want to increase chances of being successful.  Having a child and/or getting married early, or even coupling
up strongly too early, is usually seen as an odd choice.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/656387/surprise,_surprise%3A_census_finds_more_divorce_in_%22family_values%22_red_states/
http://conservative-truths.com/2012/01/02/there-is-a-higher-rate-of-divorce-in-conservative-states-than-in-liberal-states/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2012/04/marriage-divorce-and-the-root-of-a-problem.html