[FoRK] The 377 Words You Can't Say Online

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Jun 1 06:52:36 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 09:40:39AM -0400, Damien Morton wrote:
> Oh jesus - did i write this. undelete undelete.

Come on, that was funny as hell. I wish I could drink and post
more often. Sadly, it takes a lot of alcohol to do that, and
there's some danger of my liver pulling a Maakies (uncle Gabby's
diseased liver egressing through his anus, having had enough,
finally) on me.

You should totally subscribe to pigdog. We've used to have great
drunk rants there.