[FoRK] The 377 Words You Can't Say Online

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Fri Jun 1 07:56:16 PDT 2012

It reveals something about the relative value of professional vs.
personal reputations that this strategy:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 09:40:39AM -0400, Damien Morton wrote:
>> Oh jesus - did i write this. undelete undelete.

Is preferable to any other remotely plausible rection:

   Oh jesus -- did my ex remember that damn password...

   Oh jesus -- did my email account get hacked AGAIN...

   Oh jesus -- were those transient ischemic attacks...

   Oh jesus -- is Rohit messing more with my account...

...etceteraaaaa...

GS