[FoRK] SANS NewsBites Vol. 14 Num. 44 : FLASH: President Obama (and predecessor) ordered Stuxnet and campaign of cyber attacks against Iran's nuclear program

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Jun 1 13:26:33 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 01:16:52PM -0700, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> Saw this today on ars technica:
>
> http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/06/confirmed-us-israel-created-stuxnet-lost-control-of-it/

There's your axis of evil right there. These are rougue nations, overrun
by terrorists (how can you tell? look at the Nobel Peace prizes -- I think
Pol Pot, Stalin and Hitler will be getting posthumous ones any day now). Clearly,
we need some extrajudicial execution power. Like a drone strike on their notorius
base (simply called The Base, aka al-Qaeda aka Shangri-La). Beware of these
pesky F-15E's though.