[FoRK] SANS NewsBites Vol. 14 Num. 44 : FLASH: President Obama (and predecessor) ordered Stuxnet and campaign of cyber attacks against Iran's nuclear program

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Jun 1 14:20:03 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 05:02:31PM -0400, Damien Morton wrote:
> Why the fuck is the US allowing Israel to modify its sabotage malware?

It's all part of God's plan. Who are you to interfere with God's End Game?
It's His Chosen People who wrote the damn malware in the first place, anyway.
Momen ayen, mv totkv vslepoken ratakhecan, yvhv-fune tat tak-ocen eshecehpet,
momusen mv ecucet tak-vteloyvtes. Mont wvnvyepet enucet 'sarvtes.

I can't be possibly the only one who's looked at how many 100 kT it takes
to take out both Tel Aviv and Haifa. Have fun fingering the fallout fingerprint
to figure out the culprit, or somebody posing as the culprit.

I think I'd turn that lab space into a fallout shelter, after all.
Do I have enough potassium iodine/iodate in the house? Do you?