[FoRK] SANS NewsBites Vol. 14 Num. 44 : FLASH: President Obama (and predecessor) ordered Stuxnet and campaign of cyber attacks against Iran's nuclear program

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Jun 1 15:10:38 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 02:28:18PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:

> Likely a very bad move.  Most probable result: The global legal entity of
> Israel would suddenly annex Iran or something, with great vengeance.

So all I have to do is to make a plume like coming from a
gun assembler made from tube alloy to match
whatever the bearded ones' centrifuges could produce?

Gee, I don't think that's at all hard to fake. So, who's hating Iran
so much? I think they're so many, they could be a club.

Dunno. I wouldn't want to live in Manhattan. A few kilotons do go
a really long way there. I wouldn't want to live in Tel Aviv, or Haifa,
either. What goes around, comes around.