[FoRK] Static ec-static intensities of superlative techno-transcendentalizing futurology

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun Jun 3 09:57:30 PDT 2012

There's only two futures, neo-liberal-collectivist Borg where free
society is smothered by Orwellian authoritarianism or
neo-liberal-classicist triviality where we put the pillow over our own
heads as we smother ourselves with amusement with more and better
meaningless distractions and pursuits.

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/image-of-the-day/08/24/huxley-vs-orwell-infinite-distraction-or-government-oppression/

Anyone see any other way off this highway?

Greg