[FoRK] So Fight Club and Infinite Jest were both written in 1996...

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Sun Jun 3 15:02:40 PDT 2012

NEWSWEEK: What's your history with tennis?

WALLACE: I played serious Juniors, but I burned out. I play twice a week
with friends.

And with 12-step groups?

I went with friends to an open AA meeting and got addicted to them. It
was completely riveting. I was never a member — I was a voyeur. When I
ended up really liking it was when I let people there know this and they
didn't care.