[FoRK] Someone stop me

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun Jun 3 17:10:25 PDT 2012

Funny that.  Hell.com sold for over $1M in the exact same month that
unemployment started going up and never returned--october 2006.
Handbasket.com however is still quite cheap at $2988 even today.
Pivoting Pinterest site sex.com also sold for $12M around the same time.
Interestingly enough, I think the DK are still doing tour dates in 2012.

Greg