[FoRK] lazy QR code

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Jun 18 23:51:13 PDT 2012

What we really need is something like ICANN but for volumes of space.

I think I will set that up today, and sell rights to different volumes of
space, backing it up with some kind of digital signature system.

I think $1 per m^3 would be a good starting price. Think of the value I
would be adding to society.