[FoRK] lazy QR code

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Jun 19 01:13:42 PDT 2012

Hmm, I was just doing some rough calculation on this.

At $1 per m^3, there is enough potential in this business concept, selling
to Americans only, to almost double the GDP of the United States, from $15T
to $30T, and this is assuming only small areas with volumes extending above
1m.

Definitely more money in this than Facebook.